Often sacked human being Jay Cutler, the quarterback for the Bears, just signed up to keep on taking the hits for Chicago for seven more years. Thus far he has spent his career in Chi Town renting. Is it finally time to buy? What we do know is that he has $10,000 or more a month to blow on a mortgage and a taste for McMansions. Here are our suggestions from shopping some of Chicago's most expensive listings currently available.
1. ↑ Twelve Bedroom Manse for $18.7M. This one is likely not McMansiony or suburban enough for the Cutler clan, but hey, wife Kristin Cavallari is pregnant with Cutler + Cavallari fetus collaboration project number two, so at this pace they might need lots more bedrooms by the end of seven more years.
· 1547 North Dearborn Parkway, Chicago, IL [Estately]
2. ↑ Eight Bedroom Manse for $9.4M We can probably assume Cutler will stay in the burbs right? His $10K/Month rental is in Winnetka, IL so here is another option in that area. It has a pool and a tennis court which seems about right if your wife was a star of the reality show the Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.
· 300 Birch Street, Winnetka, IL [Estately]
3. ↑ Seven Bedroom for $4.9M There is something about this place that says "built for a quarterback and a reality TV star." Maybe it is the faux castle vibe. Maybe it is the screening room. Maybe it is just a gut feeling. But most likely it is "new construction" and "gated community."
· 1512 Midwest Club Parkway, Oak Brook, IL [Estately]
· Suburban Mega Renter Cutler "Confident" He'll Stay With Bears [Curbed Chicago]
· Cutler on 7-year deal: 'We're here to win' [Tribune]