The numbers are in for 2012 and we'd like to share Curbed Chicago's biggest traffic hits of the last 12 months, because this goes beyond internal assessment and into nostalgia and amusement. Some of this stuff only happens once, other stuff is recurring with different names and stakeholders. What we've learned: small-grain neighborhood development has the potential to excite. What we already knew: people like reading about garish real estate and anything Trump. Enjoy!
1. Cubs Great Ryne Sandberg to Part With Streeterville Co-op
2. Take in the View from Trump Tower's 89th Floor Penthouse
3. Unveiled: Fulton Market Cold Storage Makeover
4. Full Steam Ahead For Bucktown's Promising Urban Treehouse
5. Most Expensive Property By A Mile Hits The Market At Trump
6. Hawks' Patrick Sharp Nabs Lakeview New-Build For $2.95M
7. The Great Rendering Reveal: Projects in the Pipeline
8. Curbed's Hottest Broker Contest: The Final!
9. 10,000-Square-Foot Compound Lists for $4.5M in Bucktown
10. First Look at Bloomingdale Trail Phase One Designs