clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Help, My Condo is Killing Me! (Cont.)

New, 2 comments

Remember that heinous horror story we ran just before Halloween from Brad Wells, the owner of Unit 541 in 1000 W. Washington? After water leaked into his apartment, Brad was exposed to asbestos and toxic mold, which led a bunch of gut-wrenching medical problems for him. This morning, Getting Real's Gary Lucido followed up with Brad and posted a slide show of photos of his apartment (don't worry, he spared us the grisly pics of Brad's skin problems). [Getting Real]